Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Girl!

I can't believe I am another year older! Yikes!! I had a great birthday on Wednesday! My awesome Mom surprised me and came down to spend the day with me!! Thank you Mom!!! We spent the day shopping....here are the first of our girl clothes. (We found lots of good sales.) This could be very addicting!
Eric took me out for a nice birthday dinner since we had a babysitter and then we had cake and opened presents in the evening. It was a fun birthday!!






3 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

You take the best smoke birthday pictures!!! Loved Eric's smokey b-day too!!!

Dee

The Perkins Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!! I love the smoke pictures you guys take, it makes me laugh. shopping for girls clothes is completely addicting, no matter what age!

Elizabeth Kulbeth said...

THose dresses are adorable! THe day after I found out I was having a girl I had to go buy a few to clebrate. Glad you had a great birthday.