Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had a fun Father's Day weekend! We took Adam to the tiny zoo here in Idaho Falls. Adam was so excited...especially to see the elephants. He was disappointed that they didn't have any. This is his excited face when he saw the first animal! He loved the monkeys, zebras, lion, tigers and watching the otters swim under the water. It was fun watching him get so excited over the little things!
Later that day we went swimming and Adam LOVED that! After 10 minutes in the water he was ready to jump in by himself. Eric had fun playing with him....I watched! I thought I would spare the world the horror of seeing me in a bathing suit right now.





Loving our Saturday afternoon!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that photo of him with his mouth open! so cute!
your belly looks adorable! you're such a cute prego girl :)

The Perkins Fam said...

Adam is much braver than Liv. She is just barely wanting to jump to Ry or I in the pool and that's only if she can touch our hands as she jumps. I cannot believe how big he is!!!!