Saturday, August 16, 2008

Thoughts from a tired Mom

I have a few minutes, so I thought I would throw some new pictures up. Tessa is doing really well and I am feeling pretty good. I am so grateful that everything was okay and that both Tessa and I were safe. I get scared going to sleep sometimes, but I guess waking up to a pool of blood underneath you will do that. I am also so thankful that I didn't have to have a blood transfusion, which was a strong possibility. Not my idea of fun. Tessa is eating really well and loves to be held! I have a hard time putting her down....I think we are making up for the day and a half that I didn't get to hold her. I am so glad that she is here and so happy to be a mommy!!
Her first bath at home

How cute is she?! I am loving her clothes and bows!!

what a difference two years makes!!




6 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

Oh Becky....Tessa is sooooo cute, Kelsey and I are just loving these pictures. And Adam, what a hoot.. we are just laughing at how darling he is, it really reminds me of Vincent & Kelsey. That big brother is just looking too big and too old. Vincent wasn't into Kelsey, he was just digging his 1 on 1 with Dad. You are looking so good. I know your Mom is leaving on Wed so you better be good and remember to nap, cleaning can be left to Eric. I know I can say that because he is such a good husband and really will help. So just let him! We (Michael, Kelsey & I) all think Tessa looks like Benjamin. Remember what a small face he had, he was so cute! but of course, Tessa is so pretty! I really love the bows! Just remember what I said for Kelsey, "No bow is too big" and I think it should be the same for Tessa. We are at your grandmother's eating dinner with her and Sandy & Eddie. I got to see my Dad during Sunday School. He looks good. Take care and remember to nap!!! We love all 4 of you, Michael, Kathleen & Kelsey

FoxFamily said...

Didn't you think Adam was so huge after having her? It is amazing how fast kids grow.

The Perkins Fam said...

She is such a cutie!! I'm glad you are doing well. I just wish we were closer so we could hang out more! Maybe I need to plan a trip for some day when gas doesn't cost an arm and a leg! Good grief!!!

Elmer Family said...

She is so cute! I am glad that you are both home and doing well!

Josh, Christy, C,N,J, and A said...

She is Sooo cute! Congratulations. I haven't been checking people's blogs lately so I didn't realize that you had her! I'm so glad that she is doing ok. She is soooo cute. Josh still doesn't like me to put headbands on Natalie but they look so good on Tessa. Glad you are doing well and that you are safe.

rachel said...

She is such a cutie!!! I am soooooo happy for you all!!