Monday, August 16, 2010

David's Eagle Court of Honor

Last week was my brother David's Eagle Court of Honor. He has had a big year-graduating high school, getting accepted to BYU, 2 interviews with Bronco, preparing for a mission next year and now his Eagle. We are very proud of him!
Tessa liked the stars on the cake
Davey Baby (as we loving call him)
Andrew and Ben walked with him through his scouting journey and Kevin conducted
Danny was the voice of the Eagle
The Eagle's nest
I was very surprised when David presented me with his mentor pin. That is something I will always treasure!


Katy, Kevin, Andrew, Ben, Danny, me and David. We are missing Mattman who is on his mission in Texas.
This is more like it.....
Mom, David and Dad
He did it!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Why is he having interviews with Bronco? Does he play football?