Monday, October 4, 2010

Catch Up

I am behind....surprise, surprise. We had an awesome Conference weekend together. It was so wonderful to be home all weekend and listen to such inspiring messages. Here is a glimpse at our week...these pictures are totally out of order.
Last week for school we learned about the letter B and our bodies. We traced our bodies and the kids colored themselves.
We made a butterfly out of the letter B
In between sessions of conference on Saturday we gave the car a much needed cleaning. I lost track of Adam for a minute and found him cleaning the the inside of the trunk.

We talked about taking care of our bodies and eating healthy.
We read "chicka chicka boom boom" A LOT! I made a file folder game to go with the book and the kids love it.
I stayed busy making lots of conference games for the kids (matching, go fish, color the tie, etc). It really helped Adam listen and get excited about Conference. I am also getting ready to cater a wedding in a couple of weeks and getting Halloween stuff ready. We made our countdown chain last week and I set up our candy calendar that I made a couple of weeks ago. I also have a wreath I am almost finished with.

For those who don't know....(which is most people) we are moving.....again. But this is a good move and we are VERY excited! More details to come soon. HAPPY OCTOBER!!

2 comments:

Tamsin said...

I just found your blog today, and I'm a fan already! :)

B is for that Blows me away! I love your Mommy School ideas :)

Also, B is for Boo that you guys are moving :( You've been such a great part of the ward. Glad to her it's a happy move, though.

courtney said...

we're excited for you move too!! wish we could be there to help you set us house.

love all your ideas becky, you're so so wonderful.

love you!