Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Our month is crazy busy!! We celebrated Father's Day with Eric earlier this week so we could have some special time with him. When he got home from work, the kids surprised him with a card and present, and then we took him to dinner at one of his favorite restaurants.


Saturday evening we spent the evening with Bampa. I forgot my camera. The kids love their Bampa and we are so thankful for all he does for us!
Sunday was my brother David's farewell and we had a crowd over for dinner that evening. We got some pictures with the grand kids and Pa and then my sibling with my Daddy. I love my Dad so much! He is the most amazing man I know and I am so thankful for all he has taught me (even math).
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's in our lives. We love you so much!

No comments: