Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Is Almost Here!!

The Sunday before Christmas, we went to Ma and Pa's house for the last Advent. We love this tradition and Adam asks every Sunday in December if we are going to Advent.
I had to sneak a picture of my cute boys during church. 
Adam and Tessa attempted to sleep under the tree. They didn't last cause Tessa thought it was too bright and Adam didn't want to be alone. Maybe next year.
 We were busy preparing lots of yummy treats for our friends and neighbors. I told myself I had to scale things back this year. I think someone needs to teach me how to do that. 
(Some of our favorite holiday treats to make-Christmas Crack, Peanut Butter Bon Bons, Poppyseed bread, Sugar cookies, Raspberry Butter cookies and we also made fudge. There are about 4 other things I usually make and didn't. They will have to wait until next year...)

No comments: