Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Culture

We were very lucky to have several new experiences the week before Christmas. We called it our week of Christmas culture. 
The Saturday before Christmas, Mommy, Daddy, Adam and Tessa were able to attend a special Christmas performance by the Utah Symphony. It was Adam and Tessa's first time at a live Symphony and they loved it. They were so surprised when Santa showed up and even conducted a couple of songs. 







On Monday, Mommy was able to take the 3 oldest kids to see The Nutcracker. I wasn't sure how well they would all sit through a ballet. But, they all loved it and asked if we can go again next year. Gwen literally sat on the edge of her seat through the entire first act. 


I always loved going to see the Nutcracker with my Mom when I was growing up. I was so glad to be able to start the same tradition with my kids!
Last, but not least, Mommy and Adam were able to have a special night out together. We went and saw A Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theater. It was Adam's first time seeing  the story on stage and he really liked it. He was extra excited to eat afterwards!

No comments: