Monday, May 18, 2009

Spring Projects

So the project bug bit me a couple of weeks ago and I have been busy ever since. I have made a quilt, canned strawberry jam, made Adam a book bag, and made Tessa a tutu. It feels so good to be so productive. (I think I am going to start selling tutu's, so if you want one for your princess let me know!! I can do any size, any colors for pretty cheap!) In addition to keeping my hands busy, I have been getting the rest of my body ready for summer-my Mom and I ran/walked our first 5K of the summer this past Saturday. It was awesome and felt so good to cross that finish line! I can't wait for the next one!This picture is for my Grandma! Thanks for the material :)

5 comments:

Amberly said...

I love your projects! That is awesome that you are run/walking. You are amazing!

Jodi said...

That's awesome ... it's always fun being busy doing crafty things. I am doing my first 5k this sat... should be interesting

Shan said...

Oooh! I have been wanting to make Jam, but I have no clue how.

The Perkins Fam said...

The quilt is DARLING!! I better have you come help me finish Olivia's. How much for the tutu? She would love one. Okay, we need to plan that get together. Olivia is ready to play with her Adam. Oh, Eric must have gone to the same style school as Ryan. Gotta love when daddy gets little girls dressed.

The Perkins Fam said...

Hey where are the pics from the 5k???