Sunday, August 24, 2014

At Home with Caleb

We are all madly in love with this beautiful baby boy!! He has brought a new ray of sunshine to our home and we couldn't be happier!!
 One of our favorite things to do after Mommy and the new baby come home from the hospital is give them a bath. All the kids love this and couldn't wait to help and watch me give Caleb his first bath. As soon as I undressed Caleb for his bath, Tessa disappeared. She had been the most excited about this, but no matter what we said, she wouldn't come watch. Come to find out, she saw his belly button and was totally grossed out. She will not come near him if his belly button isn't covered. I guess we can all bet that she won't become a doctor when she's older. 



 Gwen was fascinated by the bath, but poor Caleb was not a fan of it!


 After he was wrapped up in his towel, Tessa came back to have a look at him. 

 We did his first photo shoot last week. 
 He is not a fan of tummy time, but he is strong and is already lifting and turning his head. 




 Oh my goodness, we love this baby!! 


 He totally has Adam's scowl. Adam scowled like crazy as a newborn. 
 And then there are moments like these when I turn around and see this....
 My heart turns to mush and I want 15 more babies just so I can capture moments like this over and over again. 


 The older kids have been so anxious to do measuring pictures with Caleb. We finally got around to those last week. I'm glad I have a new baby cause my older babies are getting way too big!!






No comments: